First, the installation method of household fan coil:
1. The indoor fan coil should be installed horizontally.
2. Fan coil is hoisted with Φ10mm diameter boom, and the boom is rust-proof. It is not loosened with the fixing nut of the inner machine.
3. The fan coil lifting position meets the requirements of indoor air circulation and drawings, and there must be a certain distance between the floor and the floor.
4. The pipeline must be insulated, the thickness of the insulation layer is 25mm-32mm, and the thickness of the insulation layer of the condensate pipeline is 10mm.
5. Fix with U-shaped card or other means, the compression amount of the insulation material is not more than 2 to 3 mm.
6. The condensate water pipeline should maintain a certain slope. The slope of the drain outlet of the fan coil for natural drainage should be no less than 1% to ensure smooth drainage. The full water test does not leak water, and there is no water in the drainage test.
7. The fan coil pipe is fixed by the hanging bracket.
Second, the household fan coil installation precautions
1. When the ceiling height exceeds 3 meters, the fan coil type should not be used for the ceiling coil type.
Why: If the ceiling is too high, use the ceiling machine, and the warm air will not blow down, which will affect the heating effect.
2. Apply hose connection between the condensate pipe and the unit.
Why: Vibration caused by the operation of the hose connection unit will cause the water pipe to fall off, water pipe cracking and noise.
3. When the height of the room exceeds 3 meters, the fan coil should not be used as the top air diffuser tuyere, and the double-layer louvered air outlet should be used.
Why: Winter warm air can't blow down, affecting the heating effect.
4. The indoor airflow organization should be reasonable to avoid short circuit and open circuit of the fan coil airflow.
Why: The short circuit mainly points out that the arrangement of the tuyere and the return air outlet is unreasonable, and the range in which the air supply does not reach the human activity returns to the unit through the return air outlet. The main reason is that the return air is not in the same air-conditioning area or the air outlet does not reach the air-conditioning area. Short-circuit and open circuit will seriously affect the cooling and heating effect of the fan coil.